Search This Blog

The Loves of My Life- Brittany's adventures

The Loves of My Life-  Brittany's adventures
Brittahy

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Casey

This is my little man, Casey.He is 6 yrs old and such a sweetheart. He and i had a "mother/son" day today.We stood outside of Walmart and collected money for the Humane Shelter.We did really well for standing there for 2 hours.He got a lot of petting and a lot of compliments.He is very shy and was so cute.Everytime someone wanted to pet him her would hide his head behind me! I usually take Brittany for she is a very sociable dog but Casey really needs to socialize more so I took him today.We had a great day and collected lots of money for our needy animals.

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie pie! It's so nice that you spent your day helping raise money!

    ReplyDelete