Search This Blog

The Loves of My Life- Brittany's adventures

The Loves of My Life-  Brittany's adventures
Brittahy

Saturday, May 1, 2010

the loves of my life -brittany's adventures

Well some more about miss Brittany. One time i had purchased a plane ticket to fly home for a visit. Well I layed it on the kitchen counter and went to would.later I get a call at work from my housemate telling me Brittany had chewed my plane ticket and She had put the pieces in a baggie. I did not think too much about it for I thought I would just tape it together till I got home. There in the baggie was my ticket in a million pieces! !there was no way it could possibly be taped together. So,I go to the airport with my ticket in the baggie. I explained what happened and the ticket agents got
The biggest laugh! Luckily for me they printed me another ticket at no charge. Evidently the cat had jumped on the counter and knocked the ticket on the floor and you know the rest. I have learned the hard way to put things up out of the way of the animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment